Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Quick Hits Vol.1


Haven’t, updated in a wee bit, been busy with everyday nonsense, anyhow here are some quick hits for the last week or so.

  • Snakes on a Plane was phenomenal, well worth the price of admission, its pure campy fun. Few parts where I would have jumped out of my seat had it not been for someone clamping down on my forearm, trying to not jump herself, but I digress. It was a fun film to go see on a hot summer night, the theatre was packed and every punchline got a roaring approval from the hipster crowd. Score one for B-Camp/Horror. Now on to the real danger, forget all these restrictions they have in place for liquids, nail clippers, lighters and such. I am here calling out the entire airline industry to approve more stringent anti-snake precautions. Today it’s only a movie, tomorrow it’s some dude on a plane with a giant fucking snake.
  • Bekay really is the king of all things Drama.
  • The buzz of the blog is spreading, I love it, keep reading folks and don’t forget to click the little comment buttons at the bottom of the post.
  • The Fall TV season is upon us, and I for one am stoked. I'll have a full post in the next week or two with my picks for best, worst and must watch.

Had some great Mac & Cheese at S'Mac, inexpensive, great selection and best of all it tastes great; my recommendation would be the Cajun blend, spicy with bits of tasty meat morsels.


Madden 07 = Fun++ Go buy/steal/rent it, tell 'em I sent you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOLEBLOG IS OFFCIAL!!!!!

DRAMA KING,
BEKAY